Hyundai GDS and VCI II is the dealer-level OEM diagnostic and programming solution kit used in Hyundai dealerships as a dealer diagnostic package. This is the only OEM diagnostic tool for comprehensive coverage on all Hyundai vehicles in North America, including new electric vehicles. GDS software is an Android-based application that runs on the Samsung S4 table.
The Hyundai VCI II interface can work on Kia GDS diagnostic system, a separate software license is required.
Hyundai GDSM VCI II Interface, Cables and Samsung S4 Tablet Cost - $4140.00
Hyundai GDSM 1-Year Software License Cost - $1495.00
Connect the GDS for complete diagnostics, analysis, and reprogramming capabilities as well as a huge library of technical, service, and repair information. Hyundai is one of the fastest-growing vehicle platforms in the United States. If you’re seeing an increase in these models at your shop, it's time to get your complete Hyundai GDS diagnostic solution.
The Hyundai GDS interface can operate as the Kia OEM diagnostic solution. Separate software and adapters required.
Made in Koria
Hyundai Kit Contents (P/N: GDSM-CPKITH):
· GDS-Mobile VCI II Main Module (P/N: G1XDDMN002)
· GDS Trigger (P/N: G1JDDMN001)
· Cable-30P to USB (P/N: G1XDDCA002)
· DC to 16 Pin Adapter (P/N: G1XDDCA003)
· USB OTG Cable 5P (P/N: G1XDDCA005)
. Cigar Cable T-module (P/N: G1JDDCA001)
· SD Card Reader (P/N: A2MDK1RDP5)
· USB Cable (P/N: G1XDDCA007)
· Carrying Case (P/N: G1XDDHA001)
· TPMS Bluetooth Adapter (P/N: G1TDDMN006)
· Samsung Active Pro S4 Tablet (P/N: GDSM-SMGXYN)
Be First to review
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2022 Diagnoex.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners, including in some instances DIAGNOEX. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.