February 22, 2022
1. Connect the ICOM Next A interface with Yellow cable to computer and OBD II cable to the car. Open the BMW subscription AOS - ISTA and start the ISTA program. Read the car, under Vehicle information, Control Unit Tree to see all controls units.
4. To code the front headlamps go to Vehicle Management - Control unit exchange, select Frontal Light Electronics Left (FLEL) and Frontal Light Electronics Right (FLER) and click on the Display action plan.
5. Now you will see the modules needed to program along with the FLEL and FLER at the point click on Calculate action plan.
6. It will show the necessary things you need to do before starting the coding. This is very important to make sure you meet all the requirements as given, click on Continue. This is the last screen before the actual programming.
The basic requirement for programming/coding is that the vehicle is correctly prepared. The following prerequisites must be fulfilled:
7. Progress screen on the Action plan. It will show the progress of the coding modules, the status will have a green check mark after completion. This process will take a few hours. and at the end, it will show programming completed.
Always use genuine products and licenses. DIAGNOEX - Unlock Your Limit.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 03, 2021
September 13, 2021
August 09, 2021
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2022 Diagnoex.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners, including in some instances DIAGNOEX. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.